Quality Management & Customer Experience Design
Quality Management and Customer Experience Design
How do you know the level of quality being delivered by your Contact Center(s)?
For many organizations, the answer to this question lies with internal review; individual agent calls and scoring these calls against a pre-define checklist or scorecard. The checklist or scorecard generally includes contact elements that the organization believes are important to the customer. This is a time honored approach, however it often incorrectly assigns value to activities that the customer does not feel to be important. The result is a quality program that may not correlate to customer satisfaction, or may even have a negative correlation!
We have helped many organizations to reimagine, redesign and redevelop their quality program to ensure a positive alignment with both customer satisfaction and NPS. We work with our clients to identify:
⦁ Activities or processes required for a contact to be aligned to the business objectives of the customer, your customer journey maps and desired customer experience
⦁ Processes to assess non voice channels
⦁ Develop outreach approach to incorporate direct customer feedback into the quality process
Taylor Reach assists in Quality Management and Customer Experience Design by utilizing a two phase process:
1) Mapping and assessing your current quality program for alignment with business objectives and best practices
2) Quality Program Redesign
- Data collection for voice, non-voice,email, chat, and SMS channels
- Structured and unstructured data mining
- Quality roadmap
- Compliance management scorecard
- Customer feedback process incorporating CSAT/NPS surveys, dashboards and scorecards
- Non-structured data sentiment analysis scorecard
- Overall agent scorecard, team, queue and center scorecard
- Corrective actions
- Continuous improvement process
To learn more about Quality Management and Customer Experience (CX) Design, please complete the form below and we'll reach out to you within 24 business hours.