Join The Taylor Reach Team and Be Your Own Boss
Are you an independent Call Center consultant or Contact Center consultant?
Do you live and breathe Call Centers, Contact Centers, Customer Service and Customer Experience?
Do you have 20 years of hands-on operational experience?
Do you wish that you had a team of people to look after marketing, lead generation, social media etc.?
Do you wish that you had tools, templates, and research data?
Do you want to keep more of your money?
Then join the Taylor Reach Group. We are looking for qualified and experienced consultants (call/contact center, customer service, and customer experience) to join our team.
Join the team and get access to Taylor Reach proprietary tools and templates. We know that having the right tools for the job makes to job easier and results more satisfactory.
- Continuous corporate and field-based operational support
- Established brand
- Exclusive protected markets (where available)
- National and targeted marketing and advertising
- National lead generation, blogging and social media promotion
- RFP monitoring
- Sourcing leads and opportunities
- Proprietary tools, templates and research
- Toll Free Number
- Customer Reach™ Newsletter
- Corporate Email
- Strategic Assessment
- Site Selection
- Technology Acquisition
- Training Development
- Thought Leadership
- Presence at all major contact center events and conferences
- Training program and certification
- Sales lead generation
- Individual office web page on thetaylorreachgroup.com
- Sales Funnel management support through our CRM
- Proposal development support
- Proof reading support
- Mentoring program
- Proven business model
- Discounts on partner services
- Access to an award winning team of consultants as needed
- Retaining 75% of your revenues where you do the work
If you are resident of the Unites States or Canada and are interested in finding out more, please complete the form below to begin the process.
The Fine Print
Once you are trained and certified you will be listed on the Taylor Reach website and become eligible to begin working on Taylor Reach sourced projects. We will promote you through a press release, feature you on our blog and Customer Reach enewsletter. You will receive a Taylor Reach email address, listing on our telephone system with toll-free number, and access to our CRM.
All sales leads generated in your trading area will be assigned to you. We provide support in developing proposals, RFP responses, and document review and with follow up and sales support in meetings and conference calls as required. Of course, there are minimum standards related to responding to leads and the quality of the proposals issued.
You will receive mentoring and guidance to help you grow your market and your business. We will also allow you to participate on larger projects as a part of the Taylor Reach Team delivering where there is a good fit between your capabilities and the project requirements.
Of course, there is a formal agreement that will set out these terms in more detail and set out the details of the relationship between you and Taylor Reach. The agreement will be provided to candidates who have received preliminary approval from Taylor Reach.