Customer Reach November 2009
In the November 2009 issue:
- Beware my Son the Consultant– Is everyone a Consultant? – By Colin Taylor
- Tribal Engagement: Redefining Customer Engagement – By Joe Tawfik
- Inside TRG – TRG adds ContactCenterWorld.com news feed to website
- Case Study – In this regular column we review the successes that TRG is part of – Assisted a Major bank to review its’ Customer Interaction processes and identified more than $5 million dollars of operational efficiencies
- Classifieds – Services, Offerings and Opportunities for Contact Center and Call Center professionals.
Read our Customer Reach Newsletter – November 2009 (pdf-1.2mb)
Customer Reach provides news and views of the contact center industry. It is sent to more than 11,000 senior contact center executives, like yourself around the globe. Please feel free to forward this newsletter to any colleagues you feel would appreciate it.
Let us know what you think of this issue and your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve. You can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we would love to here from you.
Thank you for your patronage!
Customer Reach – Newsletter Archive