Customer Reach December 2009
In the December 2009 issue:
- Beware my Son, the Consultant–Part 2-Why would you hire a Consultant? – By Colin Taylor
- Workforce Management Manifesto: Using WFM to deliver on Three Customer Expectations- By George Xourafas
- Inside TRG – Free Research Offer Extended
- Case Study – In this regular column we review the successes that TRG is part of – Improved Service Quality, Reduced Cost and created a Profit center at Speciality Retailer
- Classifieds – Services, Offerings and Opportunities for Contact Center and Call Center professionals.
Read our Customer Reach Newsletter – December 2009 (pdf-1.2mb)
Customer Reach provides news and views of the contact center industry. It is sent to more than 11,000 senior contact center executives, like yourself around the globe. Please feel free to forward this newsletter to any colleagues you feel would appreciate it.
Let us know what you think of this issue and your thoughts and suggestions on how we can improve. You can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we would love to here from you.
We wish all of you and your families a happy, healthy and productive 2010.
Thank you for your patronage!
Customer Reach – Newsletter Archive