Call Center Director Position in Phoenix
This is a position we’re sharing for a Taylor Reach client. While we’re not recruiters, we’re always happy to help our clients reach out to locate amazing candidates for open positions.
The Director of Community Information plans and implements contact/call center strategies and operations; improving ROI, company performance, customer experience, processes and systems while contributing to the sales goals of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Essential duties may vary according to region, division, area, and/or assignment. Other duties may be assigned.
- Apply the Company’s vision, pledges, and guiding principles to every facet of responsibility in an effort to improve our Company.
- Maximize sales opportunities/meet sales goals.
- Manage reporting and analytics of center activities.
- Expand channels utilized to connect with customers beyond voice, chat and email.
- Develop processes and procedures to efficiently run call center.
- Oversee scheduling, hours of operation and Workforce Management (WFM)
- Develop, oversee and manage customers experience.
- Develop compensation/bonus plans for Customer Information Specialists.
- Work with individual Groups and Divisions within company to deliver maximum results.
Supervise Community Information Specialists
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, coaching and training Associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; completing Associate performance reviews; rewarding and disciplining Associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensure that all new direct reports participate in the Company’s onboarding program.
To perform this job successfully, an Associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable Associates with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred; 5 years’ experience managing contact/call center. Ideal candidate will be proficient with social media, the internet in general and understand its power in today’s New Home sales business. New Home sales experience preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, managers, and Associates of the Company.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to understand, interpret, and produce complex numerical analysis formatted as charts, graphs, and spreadsheets. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Lead generation and management experience
- Experience with Workforce Management (WFM), Quality and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including staffing models, schedule and telecom opportunities
- Strong people management skills
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word and advanced Excel skills
- Experience with contact center reporting and Key Process Indicators (KPIs)
- Ability to manage to meet financial goals.
- Demonstrated experience in growing a contact/call center – hiring and training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build processes for distinct contact types