Call Center, Contact Center and Customer Experience Events – April 2018
At Taylor Reach Group, we have compiled a list with hundreds of expos, conferences and summits focused on the Call Center, Contact Center and/or Customer Experience. Whether you’re interested in speaking, exhibiting or simply attending these events, we wanted to keep everybody informed on the upcoming Contact Center and CX Events. With that, here are some of the events taking place in April 2018 (in chronological order) with direct links to each event:
Ecommerce Operations Summit April 3 – 5, Columbus, OH
- Dive into the innovation, strategies and tactics you’ll need to success in Today’s Ecommerce environment – from increasing customer satisfaction to boosting productivity and cutting costs. You’ll leave with answered to your top questions.
SOCAP Ohio Chapter – B2C Text Messaging Summit April 5, Columbus, OH
- This event is a hub of ideas, inspiration and industry connections for customer service and customer contact executives who strive to innovate the customer experience.
Customer Contact East: a Frost and Sullivan Executive Exchange April 8 – 11, Marco Island, FL
- Customer Contact East: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange is THE place to be to define the future of your company and your career in a time when change is the norm. Find out how to navigate the transformation of the customer experience to ensure your company stays ahead of the curve.
Smart Customer Service 2018 April 9 – 11, Washington, DC
- Join us in Washington, D.C. as we explore the many activities and opportunities that will help your company navigate a successful course in the multifaceted customer service and support world.
CRM Evolution 2018 – Conference and Expo April 9 – 11, Washington, DC
- You'll have the opportunity to hear from the brightest and most influential people in the CRM industry. Conference co-chairs Paul Greenberg, Brent Leary, and the editors of CRM magazine are working together again to bring you some of the best CRM analysts and consultants, project leaders, and vendors in the industry.
CX Intelligence Summit April 10, Boston, MA
- Join us for this highly educational and interactive full-day event. Learn how Wayfair and Bluegreen are using intelligence to improve the customer experience throughout their organizations.
Pulse 2018 April 10 – 11, San Mateo, CA
- This is it. The big one. If you work in any post-sales or customer-facing role you simply can’t afford to miss the definitive global networking and learning conference
Modern Customer Experience - Oracle April 10 – 12, Chicago, IL
- Pack months of training, education, and research into just three days. At Modern Customer Experience you'll master new skills to boost your career and achieve legendary results for your organization. It's an opportunity to unite with thousands of other Marketing, Service, Sales, and Commerce professionals, sharing your challenges and victories while learning from your peers.
CEM 10th Annual Customer Experience Management in Telecoms Summit April 10 – 12, Vienna
- 10th Annual Customer Experience Management in Telecom Summit has been designed for you to learn, share, and compare the latest trends in the telecom industry regarding customer experience. Customer experience management is emphatically the top priority for operators. Therefore, come and find out why it is important to pay attention to cross generalization in delivering the customer experience or what the role of artificial intelligence in customer centres is.
CEM 7th Annual Customer Experience Management Banking Summit April 10 – 12, Vienna
- This year’s Summit will host speakers from the world’s leading companies.
HDI 2018 – Conference and Expo April 10 – 13, Las Vegas, NV
- The HDI Conference & Expo brings together a diverse group of experts, practitioners, thought leaders, and solution providers, all united around a singular focus: to energize and empower service and support pros to make a real difference in their careers and organizations.
SOCAP Wisconsin Chapter – Six Sigma White Belt Training Workshop April 12, Madison, WI
- The Six Sigma White Belt Training Workshop was the HIGHEST rated program of the 2013 & 2014 Annual Conferences held in Scottsdale, AZ and Colorado Springs, CO. We are bringing it local and offering it to our Wisconsin Chapter members on April 12, 2018!
PACE 2018 – Convention and Expo April 15 – 18, Atlanta, GA
- Every year the PACE Convention & Expo focuses on the best practices and technologies used in the contact center. We bring world-class speakers from organizations of all sizes to share their wealth of knowledge with you.
AI Briefing – Execs in the Know April 19, Atlanta, GA
- Our laser focused AI Briefing is a great opportunity to discuss how AI powered bots and AI–virtual/assisted human agents are impacting service strategies with other care leaders that are looking to maximize their strategy or implement it.
SOCAP Professional Development Forum April 22 – 25, Baltimore, MD
- SOCAP’s new Professional Development Forum (formerly the Symposium) has been designed to help customer care professionals address these various roles and workplace realities. Through a series of targeted and interactive workshops, the Forum is focused on enhancing the skill sets of customer care professionals at different levels.
2018 TUNe Conference April 22 – 26, Niagara Falls, NY
Customer Success Conference 2018 April 23, Boston, MA
- Led by Mikael Blaisdell, Executive Director of The Customer Success Association, Customer SuccessCon is about the art and science of Customer Success. We look at the current state of the profession and into a road map to its future — and yours. The conference speakers include some of the most experienced and visionary thought leaders in the worldwide Customer Success community.
Contact Center & Customer Service Summit April 23 – 24, Boston, MA
- Meet one to one with solution providers specific to your current project needs. Attend workshops and sessions. Network with peers for leading companies. Receive complimentary event registration, hotel accommodations and meals at a luxury venue.
Customer Strategy & Planning 2018 April 23 – 24, Harrogate
- How can we be the best we can be? Join us to gain inspiration and learn from experienced practitioners on the most significant issues and trends facing our industry.
Call Centre & Customer Services Summit April 23 – 24, London Stansted
- A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit 2018 April 23 – 24, Singapore
- Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit 2018 draws together highly-regarded expert speakers from across the ecosystem of telecommunication industry an big data analytics solution providers to present to you the latest key trends and development in monetizing internal and external big data.
Customer Experience Strategies Summit April 23 – 24, Toronto, ON
- Join CX thought-leaders and disruptors from a wide range of industries who are proud of their achievements and passionate about sharing tips and tactics. Led by Amazon, Toyota Canada, Philips, Shopify, Capital One, and Audi of America!
Applying Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning for Enterprises April 23 -24, Singapore
- Attend Applying Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning for Enterprises Conference and hear from evangelists in different industry sectors who will share their experiences on how they leverage artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning to achieve organization excellence and greater bottom lines.
Design Thinking April 23 – 25, Austin, TX
- Driving sustainable growth and competitive advantage through human-centered design.
Middle East Call Centre Conference April 24 – 25, Dubai
- MECC/CX’18 is part of insights mission to realign the contact centre with business improvement goals. It will provide leadership, guidance and ideas.
Customer Experience for Telecoms Exchange April 25 – 26, London Heathrow
- Building a CX strategy that will drive profit, reduce churn and wow the customer is difficult with the ever changing and increase demands of the customer. The Customer Experience Exchange for Telecoms gives senior executives the chance to address the wide range of CX challenges faced by the telecoms industry across Europe.
SOCAP SWR Chapter – AI in the Contact Center April 27, Englewood, CO
- Everything you need to know about using AI and Bots in your contact center. Learn how your center can improve efficiency, agent performance, CSAT scores, the customer & agent experience and much more.
If you’re looking to optimize the Contact Center or Customer Experience delivered by your organization or are simply looking to inform yourself more on the industry, we strongly suggest checking out some of these events.
The Taylor Reach Group tracks detailed information on hundreds of Contact Center, Call Center and Customer Experience events, so you don’t have to. If you’re interested in learning more about these conferences, expos and summits including what exact data-points Taylor Reach collects, additional information and the Industry Events List is available for purchase here.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our Marketing Coordinator, Sarah Hill- Stapley